Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hmm... attitude/feeling today: calm and still.

There's nothing better than actually not talking.
You really get to listen in on life, people, and the silence.
I think we're scared of silence. I think we're scared of what we're gonna hear.
I see culture becoming more and more like a retail store selling us shirts or scarfs to cover the scars rather than healing and bandaging the wounds.

Something tells me we don't know who we really are. If I look in the mirror, I see myself. But we don't get a mirror for our soul. Or else we'd probably be pretty disgusted. What would you see?

Silence. It leaves you vulnerable. You hear everything. Stop thinking. Just sit. Wait. Be patient. Oh you'll hear. You'll hear the inevitable. Your soul. Your heart. Your Creator. Once we clear the dross, we find ourselves naked in understanding and afraid of what we might find out.

Who are YOU? What's behind the mask? What's on the inside? Who are you when there's silence?

Love God and Love People
Woo Boy

2 Comments:

Blogger Priestys Thoughts said...

my soul would be dirty and need a shower, but im hearing what you have to say and can relate...

good blogging dude... i think i have to much anger.

1:57 AM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

God Love, Love God.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home